Want to put cool license plate wall art in your home? Here’s a cheap, easy way to do it. The project can be completed in an hour and no experience is needed! This post contains affiliate links.
Hi Crafty Blog Stalkers! My name is Jamie, and I am the creator of [kreyv], a blog about my obsession with interior design.
I'm an interior designer, momma to Stella, and wife to Jeremy. Today I'm sharing one of my favorite DIY projects.
This piece definitely gets a lot of attention--everything from, "I really love that," to "Why did you do that to your license plates?" (The latter is always from men, so those comments don't count!)
More Home Decor Tutorials:
Crafting is so much fun when you make something that you can add to your home decor, and we have lots of tutorials to show you how! Like this Frame Diamond Art in 4 Easy Steps, this Old Hello Porch Sign, and this Dreamcatcher.
Be sure to look around the blog for more craft tutorial ideas!
Supplies You'll Need to Create this Project:
This tutorial does not have step-by-step, but you really don't need them because this is such an easy project.
Begin by spray painting the license plates white and the particleboard bronze.
Coat as many times as needed for complete coverage.
Once everything is dry, attach the plates to the particleboard using the furniture nails.
That's it, you're done! I told you it was easy!
I hope to see you again over at my blog, [kreyv], I'm also on Facebook, and Instagram. Plus, I'm really good at pinning really pretty pictures of interiors, clothes, and food I'll probably never make on Pinterest. I hope you'll come to visit!
Our Crafting Essentials List:
- The Cricut Cutting Machine is easily our favorite crafting tool. We use it in so many of our tutorials!
- These MakerX Crafting Tools are perfect for keeping in the craft room, and are always ready when you need them!
- This Fiskars Paper Trimmer is easy to use and cuts nicely without frayed edges.
- These Scotch Precision Scissors cut like a dream and you get multiple pairs in a pack!
- 30 Awesome Things to Make with Cardboard
- How to Make a Poké Ball Clock with a Free Laser Cut File
- How to Glass Etch a Picture Frame
- 20 Easy Drinking Straw Crafts You Can Make At Home
- How to Make a Dreamcatcher with Easy-to-Follow Instructions
- 20 T-Shirt Yarn Projects That Are Simple & Fun
- How to Make a Build a Bear Wardrobe
- 20 DIY Pallet Projects with Instructions
- How to Use a Scorch Marker for Wood Burning Art
- 20 Crafts with Plastic Easter Eggs
- 20 Pool Noodle Projects You Can Make
- How to Make a PVC Pipe Camera Mount