Celebrate Easter with these fun Easter SVG files. You can use Easter cut files in many different ways, design your own Easter shirts, gifts, and so much more! This post contains affiliate links.
It is time again for the monthly free SVGs! This month is all about Easter, and you could create so many fun easter projects using these free easter cut files!
Recommended Craft Supplies:
Use the below supplies to create shirts, mugs, gifts, and so much more!
Free Easter SVG Cut Files:
All of these awesome designs are for personal use only. Visit each website to grab free digital files.
Free designs are in SVG format, no physical products will be sent.
**Free Cut files are for PERSONAL USE ONLY for Commercial License information visit the post for more details**
1. Hoppy Easter from The Crafty Blog Stalker
This Hoppy Easter cut file is perfect for Easter. Put it on a shirt, or on a sign! Either way, it will make your Easter cuter!
2. Too Hip To Hop from That's What Che Said
Whether you are sublimating coffee mugs or creating adorable pillows for your Easter home decor with cutting machines, or printing and cutting stickers for treat bags, this free Easter free SVG cut file will be a great addition to your cut file library!
3. Floral Easter Bunny Silhouette File from Hello Creative Family
Make Easter crafts with your Cricut with these free Easter SVG Files! Perfect for making throw pillows, Easter shirts, Easter tote bags, front door signs and so much more using your Cricut cutting machine.
4. He is Risen from The Girl Creative
Easter will be here before you know it and now’s the perfect time to work on Easter crafts. Grab your Silhouette Cameo or Cricut, this Free Easter He is Risen SVG and make shirts, mugs, hats, tote bags, and more!
5. Easter Bunny Silhouette from Lemon Thistle
I’ve hand lettered this free Happy Easter SVG for you to use in your Easter crafting! Happy Easter is hand lettered in an easter bunny silhouette for a simple and modern two-layer SVG.
6. Hip Hop Hooray from Brooklyn Berry Designs
Easter is almost here, so now is the perfect time to start working on your easter crafts! This Free Easter SVG file will be great for a kid's shirt, canvas easter baskets, home decor, or stickers!
7. Happy Easter from Try It Like It Create It
This Easter SVG is perfect for making a festive decoration. It has cute ears and a tail, making it the perfect addition to your Easter celebrations. Whether it be a sign on the table, decor on the wall, or a fun piece of clothing, this SVG file is flexible enough for all those applications and more.
8. Want a Piece of Me? from Artsy Fartsy Mama
Make Easter a whole lot sweeter with this FREE "Want a Piece of Me?" Chocolate Bunny SVG Cut File. This design is so much fun!
9. Personalized Easter Bunnies from Everyday Party Magazine
I am working on a few baskets for my great aunt and uncle, and aunt, and you better believe I am using this free download on their boxes of goodies.
10. The Hunt Is On from Life Sew Savory
Check out this FREE Easter SVG. The Hunt is On free SVG is a fun take on an Easter cut file that everyone will love.
11. Easter Egg Mandala from Creates with Love
Learn how easy it is to make a 3D Layered Easter Egg Mandala. I love how each one can look so different while using multiple colors.
12. Floral Easter Eggs Silhouette from Crafting in the Rain
Now is the time to start Easter crafting with this Floral Easter Egg SVG.
13. Some Bunny Loves You from Sprinkle DIY
I’m sharing a FREE Easter Rainbow SVG for you to use on your Cricut or Silhouette cutting machines. The adorable design can be put on shirts, mugs, and even canvas to display on your mantle.
14. Snuggle Bunny from We Can Make That
This free snuggle bunny SVG is perfect to add to the little ones’ Easter basket and tuck in a few chocolate Easter eggs for the mom!
15. I'm Just Here for the Chocolate from Pattern Revolution
This free Easter SVG cut file is perfect for your next project! Use it on a themed t-shirt, a throw pillow, or even a mug! It can be cut with a Cricut, Silhouette, and other cutting machines.
16. Hand Lettered Easter Eggs from that's What Che Said
Celebrate Easter with these Hand Lettered Easter Egg Cut Files! They are perfect for Easter Cards, making a fun Easter Banner, a cute wall art design, or for any of your crafting needs!
17. Egg Hunt Champion from Artsy Fartsy Mama
Make an Easter Egg Hunt Champion shirt for the "eggspert" in your family. Perfect for some Easter fun!
18. Hoppy Easter from Crafting a Lovely Life
Looking for a cute design for your next Easter craft project? This free Hoppy Easter SVG Cut File is perfect for cute shirts, signs, coffee mugs, and so much more! Use this free design with your Cricut or Silhouette cutting machine.
19. For Peep's Sake from Hey Let's Make Stuff
Can’t wait to get your hands on some marshmallow Peeps for Easter? This “Oh, For Peeps’ Sake!” SVG is perfect for funny Easter shirts, baskets, pillows, and more!
20. Chicks Dig Me from Happiness is Homemade
Make your own Easter shirts, tote bags, Easter decor, and more with these totally free Easter SVGs!
21. Layered Floral Bunny fromCraftara Creates
This layered floral bunny is a five layer paper craft that cuts well on a Cricut machine. It would be nearly impossible to get the same level of precision for the floral bunny if you tried to cut this project out by hand.
22. He is Risen from Brooklynn Berry Designs
If you are looking for religious Easter home decor you will love this post. I made a He Is Risen SVG file with a wreath around it that will look stunning as a wood sign, or home decor.
23. Hippity Hoppity from Artsy Farty Mama
Use this Free “Hippity Hoppity” SVG Cut File to make adorable Easter shirts!
24. Did You Dye from Artsy Fartsy Mama
Have a hopping good time with these 20 Free Easter SVG Files including this“But Did You Dye?” cut file!
25. Hunny Bunny from Crafty Life Mom
This Hunny Bunny SVG cut file is just the thing to add a little whimsy and fun going into Spring.
26. Hunting Season from The Simply Crafted Life
I created this SVG that says “Hunting Season”, which would look so stinking cute for an Easter Egg hunt, don’t you think? I love the antlers and the eggs together.
27. Chick Magnet from See Lindsay
Spring is not complete without a DIY Toddler Easter Shirt for the cute babes in your life.
28. Hop Hop Bunny from Kimber Dawn Co
Hand-Lettered Typographic Easter Bunny Free SVG Cut File.
29. Easter Egg Treat Box from Persia Lou
Make your own Easter egg treat box with this free SVG cut file and your Cricut or Silhouette machine! This cardstock project makes it easy to wrap up little treats this Easter.
30. Hip Hop Bunny from Brooklynn Berry Designs
Any child will be too cool for school with a shirt made with the Hip Hop Bunny SVG. The kids might not get it, but all the parents will think you are the coolest mom ever.
31. Some Bunny Loves You from Studio Xtine
This design would be perfect on kitchen towels, an Easter basket, or on a kid’s shirt.
32. Chicks Dig Me from Liz on Call
This Easter Cut File is going to be so fun to use in your Easter crafting. It is great for shirts, onesies, planners, home decor, and more.
33. Hip Hop Squad from My Designs in the Chaos
For this design, I decided to show off a couple different color variations to hopefully spark some ideas and inspiration! Scroll down to see a different option.
34. First Time Hunter from the Country Chic Cottage
Easter is such a fun and celebrated holiday- the perfect time to make for homemade projects. The spring colors and “feel good” season are just ripe for creativity and cuteness.
35. Somebody Loves You from Weekend Craft
Some bunny loves you has always been one of my favorite Easter sayings or puns. I’ve created this cute design with floppy bunny ears and hand lettering.
36. Cute Easter Bunny Cake Pops from 100 Directions
To make edible bunnies in minutes, decorate your cake pops with easy to make bunny ears and an adorable bunny face. I'm sharing a free SVG file so you can easily create this Cricut project in under 15 minutes!
37. Cute Easter Pals Slimline Card from The Bearded Housewife
Okay, if this card doesn’t scream Easter cuteness then I don’t know what to tell you!
38. Bunny Trail from Sunshine and Munchkins
This bunny trail sign is the perfect addition to your Easter and Spring decor. Just download the FREE cut file!
39. Christ the Lord is Risen Today from Lettered by Stephanie
There are so many fun ways to use your Cricut or Silhouette machine for this holiday and what better way to do that than with FREE CUT FILES!
40. Easter Bunny Footprint Stencil from
I designed this Easter bunny footprint stencil and tested it out one day when my girls were in school in order to share these pictures. I plan to do it again for Easter morning next to the full Easter baskets.
41. Happy Easter Easter Bunny SVG from a Girl and a Glue Gun
I use a Silhouette Cameo to cut out my vinyl but these fun designs will also work with your Cricut! There are SVGS, PNGS, and DXFS so it should be compatible with most electronic cutters!
42. Mini Paper Easter Basket from Gina C Creates
I designed this to be made with just some cardstock and hot glue!
43. Hopster from Unoriginal Mom
Easter is coming, and I actually whipped up a fun little Easter shirt for my son!
44. Happy Easter Ya'll from Pineapple Paper Co
I made this simple “Happy Easter Y’all” Free Easter SVG for you to use for making Easter decorations, Easter shirts or other items for your Easter celebrations like Easter Egg Hunts and Easter parties!
45. Hip Hop Hippy to the Hip Hop from Happy Go Lucky
Now that I’m officially ready to start decorating my house in Easter bunnies and pastel colors, I’m excited to share this FREE Hip Hop Hippy to the Hip Hip Hop cut file! And, I’m pretty sure you will too after today:)
More Free SVG Files:
I love to craft with a Cricut cutting machine and Cricut Design Space. There are just so many amazing things that you can make! If you want new free SVG Files check out these Posts!
Take a look around and see all of the Free SVG Cut Files we have!
Have you missed out on past cut files? Grab all of the FREE SVG CUT FILES here!
Our Crafting Essentials List:
- The Cricut Cutting Machine is easily our favorite crafting tool. We use it in so many of our tutorials!
- These MakerX Crafting Tools are perfect for keeping in the craft room, and are always ready when you need them!
- This Fiskars Paper Trimmer is easy to use and cuts nicely without frayed edges.
- These Scotch Precision Scissors cut like a dream and you get multiple pairs in a pack!
Leave a Reply