We’ve collected the best fall leaves craft ideas from all over the web. With such a variety of ideas, you’re likely to find something you love!
I love the colors of fall. All of those golds, reds, and yellows, what's not to love!
The craft tutorials below will help you craft and add beautiful fall pieces to your home decor.
Leaves Craft Ideas:
Visit the website for the step-by-step tutorial.
1. DIY Leaf Pillow Cases from Butik Sophie
Make beautiful, leaf prints on pillows and cushions for home decor.
2. Falling Leaves Garland from House of Jade
3. Fall Leaves Front Door Wreath from Bren Did
Decorate your front door for fall with this gorgeous fall leaves wreath for $0! You’ll save money and storage space… plus the biodegradable wreath can be thrown it away at the end of the season with no guilt.
4. Fall Candle Centerpiece from Fall Candle Centerpiece
I love fall colors! I also love the leaves…when they are not in my yard for me to rake! I’d love for you to see how I made this super cute fall candle centerpiece with inexpensive supplies! Perfect for your table centerpiece or to adorn your fall mantel!
5. Fall Banner with Book Page Leaves from Sandra Lyn
6. Fall Leaf Roses from Sister Knows Best
7. Fall Garland from Making Home Base
Each year, I like to come up with a few fall decorating ideas to set my home apart and that usually includes some fall crafts like this super easy and fun fall garland.
8. Leaf Skeletons from The Idea Room
I have several leaves in various forms displayed in my home and knew I needed to make some of these leaf skeletons to add to my decor. I love how a pattern of leaves can enhance the beauty of your home.
9. Laminated Autumn Leaf Magnets from Filth Wizarding
Obviously sealing leaves inside plastic isn't going to give results as natural looking or eco-friendly as the other preservation methods, but I hope that these will last through a good few years of use.
10. Leaf Pennant Banner from Simple As That
Family fun crafting with Fall leaves – follow along as we create a simple fall leaf bunting in a few easy steps and have some fun together as a family along the way!
11. Watercolor Paper Leaf & Branch Mobile from Happiness is Homemade
13. Amazing DIY Paper Leaves from Ara U Designs
Are you looking for budget-friendly decorations? Try out these insanely easy DIY paper leaves that only require paper grocery bags, rubber bands, a pencil, and some scissors! You’ll love them as much as we do!
14. Pressed Leaf Bookmarks from Aberle Home
These pressed leaf bookmarks are such a simple fall nature craft, and they are a wonderful way to showcase and enjoy autumn leaves that you’ve pressed.
15. DIY Leaf Bowl from Made with Happy
What says FALL decoration more than a bowl made out of leaves? We've got your DIY Leaf Bowl here.
16. Leaf Clay Dish from The Best Ideas for Kids
Fall is the perfect time to do crafts with leaves and nature. It would make a beautiful gift they can personalize for a birthday or Christmas. It’s a gorgeous piece that can be used as a ring dish or simply to hold items like keys and coins.
17. Black and White Leaf Printing from Heart Filled Spaces
This autumn DIY wall art project reminds me of the leaf rubbings we made as children in school. There’s just something about picking out natural elements and crafting with them that brings me back to my childhood.
18. Watercolor Fall Leaves from Watercolor Affair
I’d like to show you a simple and effective way to paint autumn watercolor leaves. The following “watercolor fall leaf compositions” are really simple to paint. I think you’ll find the process surprisingly easy and that it produces some great results!
20. Fall Leaf Tree from Made in a Day
Our Crafting Essentials:
- The Cricut Cutting Machine is easily our favorite crafting tool. We use it in so many of our tutorials!
- These MakerX Crafting Tools are perfect for keeping in the craft room and are always ready when needed!
- This Fiskars Paper Trimmer is easy to use and cuts nicely without frayed edges.
- These Scotch Precision Scissors cut like a dream, and you get multiple pairs in a pack!