Cross Stitch Clover SVG Cut File is perfect for St. Patrick's Day. This Shamrock SVG will look great on shirts, hoodies, tumblers, mugs, hats, totes, home decor, and more! Comes with commercial use license. See the full description below for terms and conditions and an important disclaimer. SVG, DXF, PNG, and EPS files are included in the download.
Used in How to Make Stitch of Luck St. Patrick's Day Decor.
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
A single zip file (or multiple zips if a jumbo bundle) with the following is included in the download. Files can be used but are not limited to the following programs:
- SVG - Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition & ScanNCut
- PNG - Printing programs such as Microsoft Word. 300dpi.
- DXF - Silhouette Studio
- EPS - Adobe Illustrator, Make the Cut, Corel Draw, and Inkscape.
This is a digital product so no physical product will be sent. ONCE PAYMENT IS COMPLETE digital files will be available for download. You will receive an email with a link to download.
Since this is a downloaded product it is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- All Crafty Blog Stalker products can be used for literally anything, the sky’s the limit!
- Physical product sales are allowed. Please see the below disclaimer regarding copyright and trademarks.
- Commercial / Profit Use - Physical product sale allowed.
***NO DIGITAL PRODUCT SALES ALLOWED***
- You CAN NOT resell, share or redistribute these files as a stand-alone product or as part of a bundle. Doing so is strictly prohibited and is a copyright violation of The Crafty Blog Stalker
***PLEASE ensure that your machine/program takes the above format prior to purchase, due to the nature of digital files I am unable to accept refunds. ***
IMPORTANT: Purchases are made with the understanding that you have a thorough understanding of your program. If you are unsure your program takes one of the file types above, please know you are purchasing at your own risk should the file not work. Also, I can not guarantee that these files will download or open properly on your smartphone. Laptops or desktop computers are best.
Some parts of this design can be challenging to weed if cut very small.
The buyer is responsible for ensuring text, phrases and quotes can be used commercially on shirts, mugs, bags, signs, etc. The Crafty Blog Stalker will not be held responsible for any copyright violation on the buyer's part. By purchasing this design you agree to the terms of this disclaimer. Please refer to TESS to check for trademarks on quotes and phrases.