Use an old pill bottle to help save on laundry detergent.
Poke holes into the lid of a Milk Jug and you have a recycled watering container!
The Parmesan Lid fits on a regular canning jar!
Use Pure Acetone (a type of fingernail polish remover) to remove the ink on plastic containers so you can reuse them!
Use a fitted sheet over the box spring to hide that ugly mattress.
The kids won’t need to get a new cup out every time they need a drink when you have Fridge Magnet Cups.
Which tip is the best tip of the day for you? Share and leave a comment below!
And let’s be friends on Pinterest so you can see all the fun crafts and DIY I’m pinning!
You Might Also Like:
- What Can You Make out of Crystal Light Containers
- What Can You Make with Pool Noodles
- What Can You Make out of Altoids Tin
- What Can You Make with an Embroidery Hoop
- What Can You Make with a Vintage Suitcase