Make your day-to-day easier with these 24 Super Smart Tips for life from cleaning to storage. Here are all of the tips and tricks!
Have you ever seen someone doing or using something in a totally practical way that you had never seen before? It usually deserves a facepalm followed by a "Why didn't I think of that?".
Get ready for a post that is chock-full of super simple ideas!
More Round-Up Posts:
Round-up posts are a great way to get a lot of ideas about a single topic in one place, and we love doing the research for you. We have lots of helpful round-up posts for you here at The Crafty Blog Stalker. Like the Top 20 Paper Envelope Tutorials, 20 Fun Shoelace Crafts, and 20 Beautiful Paper Flower Tutorials.
Be sure to look around the blog for more fun round-up posts!
Super Smart Tips:
Visit the website for the step-by-step tutorial.
- A plastic box soap holder is the perfect size to hold card games! I need to stock up on these!
2. Use empty Toilet Paper Rolls as Gift Wrap Savers!
3. I love these Dice shakers, they are great for travel games and smaller hands. Use small plastic storage containers and you are set!
4. You don't need an expensive Bluetooth speaker, you can use a glass bowl to make your iPod/iPhone speaker louder all on its own!
5. Save your nails when adding or removing a key from a key chain and use a staple remover. Genius!!
6. A Cell Phone Number Bracelet using Number Beads Great for when you are in busy areas like amusement parks or the zoo!
7. Use an old pill bottle to help save on laundry detergent.
8. Poke holes into the lid of a Milk Jug and you have a recycled watering container!
9. The Parmesan Lid fits on a regular canning jar!
10. Use Pure Acetone (a type of fingernail polish remover) to remove the ink on plastic containers so you can reuse them!
12. The kids won't need to get a new cup out every time they need a drink when you have Fridge Magnet Cups.
13. Did you know you can put a wooden spoon over a pot of boiling water and won't boil over?!
14. Recycle a plastic bottle into a super nifty Cell Phone Charger Holder!
15. Put hot glue on your hanger and it will keep your clothing from slipping off!
16. Use a
17. Use those little plastic bread closure things (do they even have a real name?) and label your different cords!
18. Use a suspension rod to organize your cleaners underneath your counter. They simply hang on the rod! So smart.
19. Use Vaseline as Fingernail Polish Prep. No more polish on the area around your nail!
20. Sparkler Shield. Use a plastic cup as a sparkler shield to keep those little hands from the hot sticks!
21. Wrap a rubber band around a Cut Apple to keep the pieces together and you won't have brown icky pieces at lunchtime!
22. Keep the summer bugs out of your drink with a cupcake liner. No more drinking that extra protein!
23. Recycle a Johnson's Lotion bottle to make a faucet extender for smaller hands!
24. Rub a clean Chrome faucet with Wax paper Sheets and it will keep the water spots away.
25. Use a dollar store Wiffle Ball to make beautiful flower balls. Just push the stem through the holes!
Our Crafting Essentials List:
- The Cricut Cutting Machine is easily our favorite crafting tool. We use it in so many of our tutorials!
- These MakerX Crafting Tools are perfect for keeping in the craft room, and are always ready when you need them!
- This Fiskars Paper Trimmer is easy to use and cuts nicely without frayed edges.
- These Scotch Precision Scissors cut like a dream and you get multiple pairs in a pack!