Sew your own fashion top with this Ruffled T Shirt Refashion Tutorial.
I love to sew when I can customize to make unique pieces that fit my style. When I found a tutorial on Pinterest for this ruffled shirt refashion, I knew I had to make my own.
Today I am sharing my results after following the Ruffle Shirt Tutorial by Tea Rose Home.
Easy Sewing Tutorials:
We have shared all kinds of sewing projects in the past! Like this Ipad Mini or Kindle Case Sewing Pattern, this Pencil Skirt from 2 Tank Tops, or this Minky Rag Quilt. So be sure to look around the blog for more fun sewing ideas!
Supplies You’ll Need to Create this Project:
This post contains affiliate links.
These shirts were purchased at a local second hand shop for $2 a piece. I’m all about a $4 shirt!!
How to Sew a Refashion T Shirt:
For the step by step tutorial, I am going to refer you to Tea Rose Home.
This is a fantastic tutorial with stepped out photos that are easy to follow and she explains the steps very well.
This is the same tutorial I used to create my shirt.
The shirt really turned out great and I love how it looks on me.
Who would you make this shirt for? Yourself or make as a gift?
When you make this Ruffle refashioned shirt please share a photo! I would love to see it.
Our Sewing Essentials List:
- The Sewing Machine we use is a Singer Fashion Mate and has been a great machine.
- The Cricut 18″ x 24″ Self Healing Cutting Mat is my favorite. Beautiful pattern on one side, and measurements on the other.
- This Rotary Cutter cuts easily and very comfortable to hold.
- And one can never have enough Measuring Tapes! I’m always misplacing mine.
- 2 Tshirts
- Matching Thread
- Sewing Machine
- Visit Tea Rose Home for the complete Step by Step Tutorial