Make and share delicious Spinach Artichoke Dip with friends at your next party! Enjoy with crackers or bread. A simple DIY recipe tutorial idea. This is a sponsored post on behalf of Kraft Foods. All opinions expressed are my own.
This is a great recipe with a unique, one-of-a-kind creamy blend of sweet and tangy, and it all goes together so quickly and easily.
How to Make Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe
- 1 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE’S Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained, finely chopped
- 1 pkg. (9 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, cooked, cooled and well drained
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 3 green onions thinly sliced
- 3 canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, chopped
To make, simply put all of the ingredients into a bowl, stir until well combined and then let it sit in the fridge for at least an hour before serving. It makes 32 servings, 2 Tbsp. each.
If only it was this easy! But it is pretty close.
My little tip is to let the dip sit longer in the fridge. I would say at least overnight. I think the longer the dip sits the more the flavors combine and the more delicious it is!
I love my MIRACLE WHIP and I am Proud of It.
For more ideas on how to ensure your salads, dips, and sandwiches don’t go unnoticed, visit www.MIRACLEWHIP.com
And let’s be friends on Pinterest so you can see all the delicious recipes I’m pinning!
You Might Also Like:
- The Best Ever Spanish Rice
- AMAZING Clam Chip Dip
- Mom’s Potato Salad
- 15 Minute Cheese Rolls
- Fast and Easy Nachos