This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #RollAwayLint #CollectiveBias
Learn 10 Quick Cleaning Tips for 4 Areas of Your Home. Easy ideas to clean the kitchen, living room, bedroom and car in no time!
Do you love to clean? Not me! I love a clean house, but doing the actual cleaning is not my favorite.
That is why I have created this list of 10 Quick Cleaning Tips for 4 Areas of Your Home. The best part of this list is it only requires 1 product, all you need is 8” Scotch-Brite™ 50% Stickier Lint Roller!
We've all seen the smaller more standard Lint Roller, and they are fantastic! Which is why I love the 8-inch roller even more! Clean more area with one swipe. Now that's my kind of cleaning!
The 8” Lint Rollers and the standard size rollers can be found at Target in the Cleaning Supplies section.
6 people and 3 furry pets live at my house. We tend to leave lots of crumbs and other small messes, while the cute furry pets leave hair EVERYWHERE! I love the Scotch Brite Lint Rollers they really are super sticky and can do more than just pick up lint or pet hair. They can pick up crumbs, sand, and glitter so I don't have to take out the large vacuum cleaner. The sheets also tear apart easily so when one is full, it's easy to tear off and keep cleaning.
Below are my 10 quick cleaning tips to use with the 8” Lint Roller.
In the Living Room
Carpets and Rugs
Curtains and Drapery
In the Kitchen
Tablerunner and Placemats
In the Bedroom
In the Car
What other quick cleaning tips would you add?
Our Crafting Essentials List:
- The Cricut Cutting Machine is easily our favorite crafting tool. We use it in so many of our tutorials!
- These MakerX Crafting Tools are perfect for keeping in the craft room, and are always ready when you need them!
- This Fiskars Paper Trimmer is easy to use and cuts nicely without frayed edges.
- These Scotch Precision Scissors cut like a dream and you get multiple pairs in a pack!
- How to Easily Make a Concrete Buoy DIY Door Stopper
- How to Make Large Paper Rosette Party Decorations
- 31 Free Camping Printables and Activities for Kids
- How to Make Arabesque Tile Ornaments with a Free SVG
- 20 DIY Party Decorations for any Celebration with Step By Step Tutorials
- How to Make Chocolate Cake Pops with a Cake Mix
- 20 Fun Shoelace Crafts You Can Do
- How to Make the Best Ranch Dressing Recipe and Dry Mix
- 20 Pool Noodle Projects You Can Make
- 15 Best Gift Ideas for Crafters
- 20 Bead Bugs You Can Make
- How to Make a Spiral Cut Paper Tree
Such great tips, Katie!! I love using these lint rollers on all of my soft surfaces! They're amazing! #client
Thanks Kristi! I'm glad I could share some quick cleaning tips!
Now I need one of these for sure. We just adopted a dog and I can't believe how much hair there is. I am going today to pick one up. Thank you for sharing at Dishing it and Digging it link party. It's always great having you. Happy Thanksgiving.
Oh a new puppy how fun! Yes, you totally need one!
With 2 dogs in my house (one black, one white) I need a lint roller no matter what color I wear. Never thought about using it on household fabrics like the curtains or couch. Will be so much easier then trying to vacuum them. great idea!
Thank you Melissa! They really are a time saver when you have those furry pets around the house! Thanks for stopping by!