The holidays are here! With that you have Christmas parties and special Christmas meals. Everything is a little bit nicer and prettier. We tend to make special dishes that we normally don’t make on other days to make it something special. I also like to make our drinks a bit more festive as well. My family really enjoys orange juice. For our Christmas breakfast I created this Orange Cherry Fizz Recipe and I think they are going to really like it.
To give it that extra zing I used DASANI Sparkling Water in Black Cherry flavor. I purchased a 12-packs at Walmart. I thought Cherry would be a good flavor to go with this recipe. However, they also have a variety of other flavors. Like Lime, Berry, Lemon or Black Cherry. The Sparking Water gives the juice a bubbly zip that I love. I also love that the sparkling water has zero calories, is caffeine-free and has no artificial flavors.
Orange Cherry Fizz Recipe
- 1 12-pack cans of DASANI Sparkling Water in Black Cherry
- Orange Juice
- Frozen Cherries and orange slices
Fill your cup up with ice. Fill the cup up halfway with orange juice and then fill the other half with DASANI Black Chery Sparkling water.
Stir it a little so the orange juice and sparkling water mix. I like to top with a few frozen cherries and add a slice of orange to the glass.
My favorite part of this special drink is that it is oh so easy to make. In no time at all you have a fun festive drink to go with your perfect holiday meal!
- 1 12-pack can of DASANI Sparking Water in Black Cherry
- Orange Juice
- Frozen Cherries and Orange Slices
- Fill glass with ice. Fill half of glass with orange juice.
- Fill the rest of glass with DASANI Sparkling water.
- Stir then add a few frozen cherries and slice of orange.