When I was little, I could sit for hours creating fun designs and shapes with Perler beads. Then, when my design was complete I would beg my mom to turn on the iron so could melt the beads together. I was always so proud of everything I came up with. Things haven’t changed much in all these years although now I can turn on the iron for myself! Perler Beads are still so much fun!
What snowflake crafts have you made? Share and leave a comment below!
And let’s be friends on Pinterest so you can see all the fun crafts and DIY I’m pinning!
You Might Also Like:
- 20 Magical Unicorn Crafts
- 20 Fun and Fabulous Items to Sew
- 20 T-shirt Ideas using Heat Transfer Vinyl
- 20 Different Fabric Flowers
- 20 Best Painted Rock Art Ideas