Make a pair of bling bracelets in 30 minutes or less. A fun DIY Jewelry project where you can show off your own style.
I was recently given some Bling on a Roll for a sponsored post. I created a tutorial on how to Bling your Jeans. I turned some boring clearance jeans into fun stylish jeans for my daughter. They quickly became her favorite. In fact, it is hard to get them off of her to wash them!
- 2 ribbon crimps
- 1 lobster clasp
- 2 jump rings
- Bling on a Roll
- 2 different strands of 1/4-inch ribbon
- glue dots
- Layer by ribbon – single strand of Bling on a Roll – ribbon
- Clamp together at the end
- Braid the 3 strands making sure the sparkly side of the Bling on a Roll is always facing up
- When it is desired length trim the end and secure with another clap.
- Layer a double strand of Bling on a Roll onto a strand of ribbon
- Secure both ends with a clasp
- As you can see in the middle picture, the ribbon doesn’t really want to stay behind the bling so I secured it using glue dots, but you could also use many other types of adhesives as well. (I don’t know how long the glue dots will hold but I have worn it a couple of times, and it is still holding strong.)
- attach a jump ring and clasp to one clamp and a jump ring to the other clasp