How to make Lemon Bars, an easy dessert recipe. A perfect blend of lemon tart and sweet, and so simple to make! Make your mouth happy with Lemon Bars.
What is your favorite flavor? Mine is lemon! I love that sweet and tart lemon flavor and there so many amazing lemon desserts out there.
I have posted other recipes for Lemon Meringue Pie and a roundup of 7 Delicious Lemon Dessert Recipes, but today we are focusing on Lemon Bars, and let me tell you, this recipe is so easy! Only 3 ingredients!
How to Make Lemon Bars Easy Dessert Recipe
- Follow the instructions on the side of the box to make the pudding pie filling.
- Add 2 cups of the lemon Pie filling in with the dry angel food mix.
- Pour mixture into a 9 x 13 pan (I did grease the pan to be on the safe side but not sure if that is necessary).
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- If desired, you can add a sprinkle of powdered sugar to the top while cooling.
Doesn’t it look amazing?!
After it has cooled, cut, serve and amaze your friends and family with these yummy little goodies!
Do you have a favorite lemon dessert recipe? Share and leave a comment below!
And let’s be friends on Pinterest so you can see all the delicious recipes I’m pinning!
You Might Also Like:
- 7 Delicious Lemon Dessert Recipes
- Lemon Bundt Cake
- Lemon Meringue Pie
- Orange Chocolate Chip Cake Batter Cookies
- Everyone Loves Muddy Buddies