Create a beautiful handmade Birthday Card using Embossing Powder. The embossed looked is a big wow that is easy to do and looks very professional.
- Stamp the Butterfly image on a white piece of card stock using a Clear Embossing Ink Pad
- Sprinkle the stamped image with Embossing Powder and then tap the paper to remove the access
- Use a heat gun and slowly heat the paper and the Embossing Powder will melt and join together creating this awesome Embossed image – be careful not to burn the paper or your fingers!
- After the Embossing Powder dries and cools (just a couple of minutes) cut around the embossed image with a pair of sharp scissors
- I added some rhinestone to the body of the butterfly to make it sparkle and pop just a bit more
- Stamp the Happy Birthday greeting onto a white piece of card stock
- Using a Label punch cut a piece out of a matching colored card stock, and cut the greeting out with the same punch
- Cut the colored label in half and trim inwards a bit so it won’t show on the sides. You only want the ends to show – glue
- When you turn it over you have a perfectly framed tag